Comprehensive, up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday 7 December 2022

I would be considered complete cricketer when I do well in all 3 formats: Gaikwad

Dashing Maharashtra and Chennai Super Kings batter Ruturaj Gaikwad is keen to make a mark across formats and said that he is working hard in his endeavour. "Though I have scored runs in T20 cricket, I want to play and do well in 50-overs format and Tests too. Only then will one's cricketing career be complete," said the 25-year old batter, who smashed a List 'A' record seven sixes in a single over off Uttar Pradesh left-arm spinner Shiva Singh en route his recent double century in the Vijay Hazare Trophy.

from Sports News: Latest Cricket News, Live Match Scores & Sports News Headlines, Results & more https://ift.tt/BxA8I9f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot